The surest route to outward change? Go inward.
My counseling sessions are designed to help individuals who are interested in living more purposeful and meaningful lives. I work with those who have specific personal or interpersonal issues that may be causing distress, as well as those simply seeking a deeper level of personal exploration and growth. In either scenario, we’ll work together to resolve any symptoms and uncover insights about you that will allow for an enhanced way of living and being as well as a quicker, clearer path to achieving your goals.
My Approach and Specialities
I use an integrative cognitive behavioral approach that works to interrupt, challenge, and replace negative/maladaptive thoughts about yourself or the world so that more realistic, positive and productive thought patterns can be established.
I’ve been working with patients for over ten years and have a particular interest in the areas of positive psychology and work-family balance.
My treatment specialities fall within the following areas:
- Feeling depressed or overly anxious
- Women of color concerns (racial identity, acculturation, assimilation)
- Career and/or executive women dealing with work-life imbalance issues
- Graduate student concerns (imposter syndrome, perfectionism, workload overwhelm, self-doubt, and career path uncertainty)
- Support during life transitions
- Relationship/Interpersonal issues
- Grief and loss
Let’s Work Together
My counseling sessions are held in my calm and peaceful office in Center City, Philadelphia and last approximately 60 minutes.
Please email me to set up an appointment or to learn more about how I can help you overcome your obstacles and start living a richer, more meaningful life.